Stonehenge Park, Orcheston Salisbury, Wiltshire SP3 4SH United Kingdom +44 (0) 7544889349 +44 (0) 7999867040 Contact us by SMS firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to ensure that all visitors can enjoy the facilities and surroundings within the Park. We aim to help in anyway that we can and if you require any assistance during your stay or whilst planning your visit we will be delighted to assist.
Our current facilities and services offered are:
• We cater for tents, touring caravans and motor homes.
• Our brochure and information sheet is available in large print on request and we can post a copy of this access statement if required.
• We can be contacted via e-mail or telephone.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Tarmac parking area to the front of reception.
• All facilities are signed and all guests are shown where all facilities are upon arrival.
Main Entrance & Reception
• Reception and Shop are in the same building accessed by a tarmac path or across a grassed area. There is a small step into the shop 6cm high.
• Although the shop and reception area are small a wheelchair can gain access.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
• The entrance to the campsite is tarmac with one small speed hump.
• Tarmac road to reach the facilities block.
• The grassed area is accessed via two gravel driveway.
Public Areas - WC
• The Park has one toilet/shower block, situated at the top of the park near the reception and shop.
• To access the laundry room there is a small step of 2cm at the lowest point and 8cm at the highest point, there is then a 13cm step into the laundry room.
• There is one front loading washing machine and one front loading tumble dryer, a top loading spin dryer and a token operated iron.
• Adjustable ironing board is available and a seat is provided.
• The hand-washing sink is of standard height.
• The shop also doubles as the reception area.
• Access is from tarmac road or grassed area with a 3cm lip up from tarmac, level paving to shop door and then a 6cm high step into shop.
• Although shop is small a wheelchair can gain access.
• Staff will offer any assistance required.
• There is a children's play area, which is unfenced.
• The surface of the play area is grass.
• Seating (benches) is provided around the area.
• We have pitches for tents, caravans and motor homes.
• We do have a few hard standing pitches near to the facilities block, please let us know when booking if you require one of these.
• It is also possible to get a few tents near to the facilities block, again please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to be near the toilets.
• The Park has one toilet block situated at the top of the field accessed via either of the two gravel driveways or across grass and then via a tarmac road.
• The ladies toilets have a 6cm step from the road and then a 9cm step into the room. There are three toilets one of which has been fitted with a grab rail, there are three wash hand basins all of which are on the level. A toilet seat raiser is available from reception on request.
• There are two shower cubicles both of which have a 10cm step into them, again one shower has a grab rail fitted and both have small seats.
• The Gents toilet has level access. There are two shower cubicles the larger of the two fitted with a grab rail. Both showers have a 9cm step into them and both have small seats.
• There are two toilets again one fitted with a grab rail. A toilet seat raiser is available from reception on request.
• There are three wash hand basins accessed by a 4cm step.
• There is a washing up area accessed by a 9cm step with two washing up sinks at standard height.
• The majority of the pitches are on grass although we do have twelve hard standings five of which have an awning area on grass.
• Parking beside your tent or caravan is permitted.
• There are two water points and one wastewater point both situated at the top of the field near to the shop and reception.
• There is one chemical disposal point accessed along a flat paved area, however containers need to be lifted to be emptied.
• Pitches are allocated on booking, staff are happy to advise on the location and suitability for your requirements on enquiry.
Grounds and Gardens
• The Stonehenge Touring Park is approximately 2 acres in size surrounded by fields, hedges and trees with some trees on the site.
• Certain mobile phone networks can experience poor coverage, but a public telephone is situated on site. TV reception is not too good so a good aerial and boosters are required.
• There is a local bus service half a mile from the campsite.
• Address: Stonehenge Touring Park, Orcheston, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 4SH
• Telephone: 01980 620304
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.stonehengetouringpark.com
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions